Breakfast: Raisin loaf with Nutella!, yogurt, and instant cappuccino


Lunch: Scrambled eggs, fried rice using braised pork stew from last night, tomato cherries, and orange-mango juice; Dinner: Salad with olive oil dressing and cheese, roasted chicken (spicy!) and fried rice left-over


Late afternoon coffee: Café mocha, some "organic" wheat bar


Midnight snack: Milk, biscuit with rasperry jam & whipped cream filling, and a spoonful of Nutella.

Licking a spoonful of Nutella felt like swallowing a pill: I don't quite get why a lot of people likes this spread. It's too sweet, and pretty much just that. It reminds me of this really nice coconut jam (put inside a real coconut shell) which my mother used to buy when I was younger, except that Nutella is a very sweet chocolate that tries to be this coconut jam. Or maybe I just don't have the taste for expensive foods? Who knows really. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog