Breakfast: pancakes with strawberries, banana cake, Nutella spread and orange juice.
Dinner: Grilled pork, potatoes and carrots with white rice. Cucumber salad with tomato grapes in apple cider vinegar.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
-
Breakfast: Bacon and egg, white rice, lettuce salad dressed in olive oil, bread toast, and guava juice. Dinner: Rice with lamb casserole which I cooked last night. This lamb turned out pretty nice. So much for worrying that I might miss making it right the second time. Turned out pretty well (yummy!) so I'm giving myself a pat on the back. Late night snack: Toasted bread with Nutella and a cup of milk. It was drizzling the whole day today! Looks like autumn is coming to this part of the world. Not a very helpful weather if you're pulling an all-nighter for a meeting with the prof tomorrow. I'm close to giving myself a cup of coffee but worried that I might end up awake till Wednesday. What to do, what to do?
Breakfast: Toasted raisin and wheat bread, scrambled eggs with tomatoe, and pork and beans. Yogurt and milk are not in photo. Dinner: Left over beef lasagne, toasted bread (salted and soaked in olive oil), peaches in yogurt and blackcurrant juice. Sneaky midnight snack: Good 'ol Oreo and milk! I learnt today that there's a two-week holiday from uni starting 1st of April. Not sure though whether the rumor is up for April fool's day or something. Anyway, it's Monday early morning, and I'm having a weekend withdrawal syndrome (read: insomnia).
Brunch:Raisin toast, baked beans, scrambled eggs, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and orange juice; Afternoon snack: instant cappuccino, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and Skittles (not shown) Dinner: Grilled honey and spicy chicken winglets (topped with mayo), steamed rice, avocado with yogurt, a cup of milk, and peach. Busy with reading materials for work. I couldn't quite understand why whenever I need to finish something, the clock ticks rather faster than usual. I feel like I'm doomed half of the time.
Comments
Post a Comment